Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Brain Release 1

This is going to be a new series! It is exactly what it sounds like. Sometimes I get backed up with thoughts and this will be the title. Not sure how often yet but this is the first and it is inspired by an Eryka Badu "Next Lifetime" experience. Oh yeah I will connect a song that embodies each release.

Sometimes we come to meet new friends and know just what to do
But god intersected us to share a thought or two
there comes a time when folks we meet seem like a dream come true
but time after time we notice that not everyone comes thru
we do not turn our backs or let our heads hang low for if its in the plans to be true friends we live to let it go

sometimes I wonder why I care if things aren't right with you
but I prayed to god he'd send a friend and my dreams have seemed to come true
At first site I wasn't sure where this friendship would go, but after much conversation right now I think I know
it's only been a week or two and this I already know that our friendship will last a while and God still loves us both!

Thanks for being a friend...

No comments: