Monday, March 16, 2009

Corny Game

Can you name 20 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 20 people. *this is a lot funnier if you actually list the names first!! No cheating!!!*

1. Dorothy Johnson
2. Keenia Davis
3. Maurice Nash
4. Justin Hoskins
5. Alexandra Burrel
6. Fallon Hudson
7. Nino Brown
8. Ron Dance
9. Ian Burke
10.Tasha Robinson
11. Ricki Brazil
12. Floyd Mayweather
13. Vivica Fox
14. Lana Howard
15. Darnell McCallum
16. Santahra Douglas
17. Jamal Crumpler
18. Steven Jackson
19. Valen
20. Keshia Hills

• How did you meet 10?
SHe caught me and my friend backstage with someone else's credentials at a comedy show

• What would you do if you had never met 6?
I wouldn't have anyone to laugh at my stories

• What would you do if 20 and 15 dated?
I would be grossed out because that's my little brother and a childhood friend!

• If you could marry either 6 or 14 who will it be?
Neither because they are both women

• Did you ever like 9?
He's a cool cat love em to death!

• Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Yes I think he got hurt really bad one time in highschool!

• Would 4 and 12 make a good couple?
Nope they are both guys

• Would number 1 and 2 make a good couple?
Nope they are both females

• Describe 8:
Still haven't figured that guy out yet...he's cute and seems like he's doing his thing.

• Last time you saw 12?
At Diego Corales daughters sweet 16 party...so random

• Tell me something about 17:
He changed the way I walk LOL

• What's 7's favorite color?
IDK Green???

• What would you do if 1 just confessed they liked you?
That's my best friend we love each other, but not like that

•When was the last time you talked to number 6?
Ummm Friday


• How do you think 19 feels about you?
She would say we have the most random fun times together

• What language does 13 speak?
English

• Who is 2 going out with?
who knows

• What grade is 8 in?
N/A LOL


• What is 5's favorite music?
Everything R&B


• Would you ever date 3?
Yes

• Is 11 single?
I plead the 5th

•What's 10's last name?
Robinson


• Where does 18 live?
Las Vegas/St Louis

• What do you think about 20?
We don't always stay in touch but she will ALWAYS be my girl!


• What is the best thing about 4?
No matter what we have been through we are still cool no matter how much he pisses me off.

• What would you like to tell 16 right now?
Do you at all times!


• How did you meet 9?
Through Tasha Robinson


• What is the best and worst thing about 14?
She's always late

No comments: