Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why Women Cheat...

So first of all let me say that I have technically only had one boyfriend and currently am dating someone and I have NEVER ever cheated! 

LOL with that out of the way let's get on with the show...
We all know what the "honeymoon phase" is, it the un-natural high you get when just getting to know someone that you could potentially see yourself being with.  You know the hours upon hours of phone conversation, the uncontrollable smiling that comes whenever you talk about this new person in your life.  You get the best of each other because we are always taught to put our best foot forward.  Within those first couple of months with a new potential mate we make some decisions; we decide if we want to tell other people abt it, if we want to cut off other people that we've been dealing with there is a transition that has to happen and the first 3 months of dating determines that transition.  The crazy part is when the challenges begin to come.  That's when different situations arise that make us snap back to reality and ask questions that we negelcted to ask during the honey moon stage, and trust me eventually that phase will end.  Once it does that is when we decide whether we want to continue getting to know each other or that maybe we should just be friends.   Assuming we continue on with the relationship and the fact that the honeymoon phase is over can be alot for a new potential couple.  So this brings me to cheating for women, I don't cheat or do anything to my potential BF that I dnt want done to me and cheating is one of those things.  Cheating means not playing fare and not following unspoken rules and one of the main reasons I see women cheat is because the man they are with stopped doing the things that they did during the honeymoon phase that made them like the person in the first place.  He goes from talking to you on the phone every chance he gets to being busier than usual and havong to pencil you into the schedule, the extreme attention to detail during sex changes, the need to want to please you seemingly goes away, the "I'm thinking of you texts go away, you start to feel more like an option and not a priority.  Let me be clear insecurity is a serious problem and can elevate and dramatize the list I just ran off and ruin any relationship and these things are not true for every woman.  But when your man seems to stop giving you the attention you feel like you need and deserve....some women go else where to fill the void.  Now some women will keep the number one on the roster just to see if he will change, but begins to fill her roster with men (a man)  who will play the position he won't play.  If the sex is gone she has the jump off guy, if he's busy and can't talk on the phone she has a listener ready for the point guard to get caught slippin, he will without doubt tell her everything she wants to hear about why her man isn't worthy, we also have the man that will wine and dine waiting for the PG to fuck up, but isn't necessarily smashing.  Fellas what I'm saying is if you have a woman that cooks, cleans, supports you, helps you grind, loves you for who you are,does everything in her power to make you happy keep an open line of communication at all times and make sure she knows w/o a shadow of a doubt that you are just as down for her as she is for you, because as soon as she begins to feel unappreciated she will fill in the holes elsewhere and you won't suspect a thing because you have forgotten how much she does for you and means to you.  With me like I said I won't cheat because it's just not in me and I have more respect for myself and the person I'm with for that.  Treat your girl right or someone else will pick up your slack.  Once you decide to be in a relationship it's a full-time job all the way around!  And Lord knows if he comes in and does everything better than you then you def have something to worry about.  Men do this one thing for me call your girl right now or text her and tell her how much she means to you especially if you've been slacking lately you may just keep her from dropping you!  I cut down my roster a while ago and would rather break it off than cheat but I'm not everybody else!  Just my thoughts!

3 comments:

Governor Slugwell said...

Insightful Read!
I really appreciate that.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Man Dats deep and I'm feeling everything u said.
Your blog is right on point nUff said1!

DocBoone said...

Hmmm... interesting.