Monday, February 23, 2009

But I'm Like a Celebrity why wouldn't you do it???

I gotta get this out NOW. So a semi celebrity that I'm cool with hit me up on AIM tonight. You know regular convo..."how are you...what you been up to?" Everytime we do something with this dude I hold him down...make sure his room is together flight is good...we take care of people who support. So this Nigga hits me up and asks me send him a link to my myspace page again....so I do. He also asks me to connect on Video chat....we talk like that every blue moon....real Platonic. So he says that he is casting a video for 2 MAJOR MAJOR artists to give u an idea let's just say Jay Z and Swizz Beatz. You know the high budget video where they pay people in the video especially principles cash money!

So I'm on the camera and he tells me yeah I'm casting and can get you a lead role...okay cool he's holding me down cause I hold him down....then he says "show me something sexy".....huh....we ain't cut like that. I didn't even click out on him right. So I ask is this a "quid pro quo" (this for that). Basically he says yes. So me still being a little shocked I clarify and ask. So in order for you to consider me to be in this video that "YOU" are assisting with casting on I have to show you some Skin.

From the convo
brandywmu (11:55:30 PM): I am so not gettin sexy/neked/close to neked on the cam

Person: ha ha well u better show me something punk since im getting u this high paying gig

brandywmu (11:57:24 PM): so dang I guess I'mma lose my big break huh

Person: hmm i guess

brandywmu (11:58:04 PM): u know I'm good people and I work hard and do my thing....u shouldn't even take it there

Person:I know you are but u should wanna hold ur boy down u know, cuz u know how many girls show up to audition

brandywmu (11:59:56 PM): But you gotta do what you have to do

Person: well just hit me if u up 4 it but b4 the end of the week cuz after that its out of my hands

brandywmu (12:00:35 AM): But I have to show you some skin in order to qualify?
brandywmu (12:00:42 AM): I just need clarification?

Person: well i gotta show them a resume and a portfolio but thats 4 me

brandywmu (12:01:42 AM): Exactly LOL I have photos I can submit LOL...it's just up to you if you want to send them in (minus the private show) LOL

Person: and yea if im gunna go through all of that ya boy wants to see some skin
ha ha nah its all or nothing

brandywmu (12:02:04 AM): I'm good

Person: aite then
brandywmu (12:02:13 AM): thanks for thinking of me

Person: well good luck sweets

After a productive week of being around forward thinking African American males I had to deal with this dumb as conversation with somebody that's supposed to be my Fam...my homeboy...

Ladies do what you have to do if you want it that bad...your integrity is all you have sometimes. I just couldn't fuck with it....what would you do. And trust me he probably is assisting with casting he's been acting in enough music videos. I'll take the long road he done fucked up some side cash for me!

talk about some BITCHASSNESS....desperate times don't always call for desperate measures.
Considering I been around this shit for the past 3-4 years and inside for the past 9 months...I'm appalled!!!

No comments: